Sydney and Melbourne trip with the whole family during CNY.. hMM.. At first, I insisted not to go, as I wanted to go visiting and also did not want to let him be alone during CNY as well as Valentine's.. Luckily, I never regretted and managed to share with him the good experience and fun I had.. Let the pictures express ba.. =P
DAY 1 - Sightseeing at the Sydney Opera House, The Beach, The Taronga Zoological Park

Sydney Opera House

The Family Picture

The Young Poser

Her and the Opera House

Take 1*

Take 2*

Take 3*

Family Picture at Mrs Macquaries Chair

Imitation 1*

Imitation 2*

Imitation 3*

Imitation 4*
You name the winner.. =P

At the beach

Beach Take 2

"Koala, koala hug me ma.. "

Koala, "Aiya, you 3 fat pigs dont' block me la. I want pose pose also de le." Hahaha.

Me and kangaroo

Sister and kangaroo..

Mama and the "Orang asli"

Aiyo, smile smile la..
DAY 2 - Sydney Fish Market, Blue Mountains, The Tree Sisters

Sydney Fish Market

Us..

Me imitating the old man

Us taken by an old man who came smiling at us cheekily..
Man: Where are you from?
Me and Sis: Malaysia
Man: Where, in specific?
Us: Kuala Lumpur
Man: Oh, I've been there and I have friends there..
Us: Oh.. (smile*)
He wanted to continue with the history of Malaya, but I ignored and said BYE and left.. Hahaha... Really what, who wants more of Malaya's history when you had already had enough of it in textbooks and exams.. =P

Me trying to bite the mango.. (Got scolded by a man there. Ishh.. )

Outside the Fish Market


Scenes at the Scenic World at Blue Mountains

Attempt 1*

Attempt 2*

Imitation again (shake head*)


Me..

Daddy..
More pics will be uploaded soon..
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
08:10