My days of life changed after knowing that my life is not going to be the same anymore.
It’s not that I tend to be negative about life.
But trying to slow my pace in life
And I started to view my life differently.
And I’ve learnt to appreciate everything around me
And I start to pay more attention on it
The people around me, and also the things around me
Is this where I start to appreciate things?
Or is this where I stop appreciating things
I’ve realize that I need to learn to stop and look around me.
Knowing what’s happening and what’s not happening.
Look at people around me, how they live their life.
I do not know whether this is a good change or just not a very good one.
According to Aristotle
Leading a good life is more on the quality of life you lead in.
Is this a good life I’m leading?
Am I really enjoying it?
Or just trying to avoid life
Or to avoid things which are going to happen?
All of a sudden I realize that I find it hard to focus,
To focus on what I am doing every day
I find it quite hard to just stick on something I do.
I’m LOST!!
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
11:52