insane_gurl_64_MSC 2008 Pictures..
This are the out-dated pictures which i was supposed to upload it long ago..
The pictures for the Monash Street Carnival 2008..

Both up and down are the pictures we took, we were supposed to pump hundreds of balloons.. n tie them up.. I thought it was "sap-sap-water" when I hear them all complaining.. But, when I tried, I regretted.. My fingers were damn painful ar..
T.T
I also met a bunch of new friends since I've joined them in getting the Monash Street Carnival 2008.. But, I'm a forgetful one, I dont't think I remember any of their names.. Hehe..

Both up and below.. This are the friends I mixed with in my UNI life.. I'm sorry for dirty-ing your eyes... Do i mean "polluting" your eyes.. Never mind you can always use EYE-MO to clean them.. Hahaha..


And, finally our pictures.. I look ugly but it reminds me of the fun we always had..
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
11:07