Changed Blog Skin again.. (17.06.08)
Title: Changed Blog Skin again..
Day: Tuesday (17.06.08)
Mood: Tired
K, I've been doing nothing for the whole day.. Resting around, surfing the net, chatting, BUT just not revising Authorship.. Someone quick smack me or just slap me now.. Make me STUDY lar.. Hahaha.. =)
Oops, I for got to do something.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN YI JUN!!! Muax.. Birthday kiss specially for you de o.. Hope you had a great day..
Haihz.. I like my previous blog skin but I decided to change ir due to some problems with it.. I find it quite mafan lar.. Duno y.. So i changed it lar.. So, I decided to save it here as memory lor.. Haha..
Ohya, i found a page where I could so so much wonderful things with my photos.. Wana share it with you all.. I don't know you like it or not, but i LURVE it.. Wahaha.. This is also one of the moliu things I've been doing the whole day.. Keep editing it.. Hahaha..

Sister-Ly Love..


Look at the guy BEHIND us.. I never realized it until today.. Hahaha.. ;)

That's all.. Toodles..
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
20:49