Title: A day with all BOOKS!! Nothing but just BOOKS!!
Day: Wednesday (18.06.08)
Mood: Unhappy
Phrase: Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop
Haihz.. As mentioned in the title.. I finally started studying for Monday paper which is my final paper!!! Gosh.. It's almost 5pm already and I just managed to read till quarter of the second topic only.. Arghh!! It's all about ROMANTICISM and all POEMSSSSSSSSS!! How am i to survive lar.. I'm not the type of person who fancies poem.. I find them hmm traditional.. I just don't like it lar.. Boring nia..
I also just got to know that both my friends managed to get their uni application today.. One, my close ji mui, TAN WAN MEI.. She managed to enter UPM to pursue her music course.. And another one is my on9 friend, he managed to enter UM to pursue his medical course.. Anyway, congrats guys.. Jia you Jia you ba.. Your uni life has only just begun.. And I'm already half way there... Hahaha.. Am i old? Too old? Hahaha..
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
16:15