Hulu Langat Camp (19-20 July 2008)
- Trip was tiring
- Heavy stuff to carry, work like KULI, had a bad leader.
- Met great people, made friends - Joan, Jo, Sue Ann, Sze Vian, Zhen Yao, Abbas
- Saw how people wasted food like nobody's business
- Took too little photos, I mean really very little lor. SAD!!
- Had a bad sleep in the tents, luckily never kena leech bite lar
- Had a great experience
Sunway Pyramid (21st July 2008)
- Went with Yi Jun
- Had Sushi Groove, food was ok but the dessert SUX, Black Pepper ice-cream. Ewww.
- Had Pedicure, orange colour
- Made new friends there, Samantha and Xiao Jun (I think)
- Went Forever21, saw a tube top I liked but did not get it cuz it will cost me RM82. Wth!!
- Went shopping but got nothing cuz I sudah "pokai" already.
continued.. Hulu Langat Camp (19-20 July 2008)
- 整个露营很累啊!有很多很多事要做。
-我们的ah tao很palia.. Haihz..
-认识很多新朋友
- 拍了很少照片罢了。很后悔没拍多多哦。
-睡不好,吃不饱。你说可怜吗?
Sunway Pyramid (21st July 2008)
-跟yi jun去了pyramid
-吃了sushi,我们竟然吃了黑胡椒冰淇淋。好难吃哦。很奇怪的味道!!
-赶着了弄脚指了。这次我放胆选了橙色勒。哈哈哈哈哈!!
- 我看见了一件我很喜欢的衣服。可是很贵。82快你知道吗?
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
21:52