Title: Untitled Post
Day/ Date: Thursday (17.07.08)
Mood: Bored @ Tired
Kay, 1st things 1st.. Today is a break day which means no classes.. Haihz.. After waking up early for 3 days straight in a row, all of a sudden I feel extremely tired.. Waking up early makes me feel BAD!! I just hate waking up early.. Classes this semester seems to be ok lor, compared to last sem.. This sem no ANDREW = BETTER LIFE!!
I know Andrew’s classes are fun but between FUN and GRADES, which will you choose lor.. Hahaha.. I know I’ll definitely choose GRADES cause I wana do well and pass with flying colours lar.. Hahaha..
Anyway, today I did nothing but just laze around at home on the bed in front of my laptop.. Hahaha.. Days with my laptop seems much better.. I no longer need to fight for the sole PC at home with my siblings, as for entertainment as well as to do my assignments..
Ohya, Saturday and Sunday will be a day off for me.. I will join Monash Orientation Bash to Hulu Langat for a 2days 1night camp there.. Do not miss me.. Hehehe..
Have a great weekend, my friends..
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
18:15