Yesterday we had a post-mortem as well as also a BBQ +Steambaoat event over at Joyce’s place. The actual plan was to head to Selesa, a camping area I guess as this gang of people are so crazy over camping, river, waterfall and the leeches lar. After the Orientation Bash, they are already planning to go for another camping trip. Omg, and I was the first person to say “NO”. I didn’t like the 1st camping trip, bad place and I just don’t like it. I just wana go somewhere relax and comfortable. So, back to the event. We left uni at 4.45pm, fetched Jun from her condo then fetched Cici. Then, off we headed to Joyce’s place. The journey was far with those 3 crazy ones singing and laughing and even shouting lar. We can just do anything crazy la especially with these bunch of gals. I was trying to pay attention to the signboards, concentrating and just remembering the route to go there and to return home lar.
Incident one: when we reached Federal Highway, some traffic area lar, we stopped lor cuz got red light mar. something struck Joyce’s mind. She got just so excited when she saw the man who sold bread and snacks on the motorbike. She open the window and shouted, “Uncle jual roti!! Uncle!!” OMG!!! And I also joined lar. She even wanted to get down of the car to buy snacks. Haha. Luckily, the traffic light’s light turned green. ** Will continue with more INCIDENTS. Scary ones..
Reached her place at almost 6 I guess. Then we carried down our stuff and went in. Her house very de big lor. It’s in some golf club (Monterez, I guess.). We went and kacau her hamsters. She has a few lar. We also went into Joyce’s room and disturb her sis also. =)
About the dinner….. will be continued later lar..
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
15:03