Title: Day Out
Day/ Date: Sunday (03.08.2008)
Mood: Happy but Tired
Let's list out what I did for the day.. - Managed to wake up early to prepare for the day-out
- Pui parents for break-ie
- Lepak with him at home b4 going out, Surf the net
- Head over to AEON, Bukit Tinggi
- Wanted to "chiong-k" but FULL.. (*Spoil my plan)
- Queue up for movie, wanted to watch Mummy3 but all full
- Ended up watching "Sex and the City"
- Not bad movie lor
- But, I realized he found him bored of it
- Makan his brunch + my lunch at Sakae Sushi
- The service is damn ****-ing slow lar
- Bad bad service
- Went shopping in Jusco and the other shops
Pictures....Poser him..

Our hands.. We will hold on to each other no matter what happens.. Luv u*

FOOD OF THE DAY..
I missed out the others cause I was busy poking into the FOOD.. =)
We had more more and more.. But.. Sorry lor..
Something to share... Anyone saw this on the newspaper? The red durians.. I'm a durian fan but.. Eww rite.. Who will wana try durians in red? At firat I thought it was some blood on the durians.. But, yuckk I will definitely not try these..
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
22:18