Don't you just think today's date is just so NICE?
20.08.2008
Hmm... Since this is my 100th post here, I gotta make it look nice n most importantly memorable lar..
K, 1st things 1st.. I handed in my first three assignments for this semester.. This semester is pretty hectic.. Compared to the previous semester, where I got only 1 assignment for almost all units.. This semester, I got like 3 assignments for 2 units each and 2 assignments and an exam for 2 units.. Gosh, and the dates are always cramped together in one week.. This is causing me to be more hardworking I guess.. I really need to lar.. Since we are now in the final semester for Year 2, and next year is Year 3, lecturers are no longer "spoon-feeding" us already.. Sad lar.. I promise, I need to be more hardworking this semester and the final year lar..
Next, what else happened lately.. Let's see.. Hmm... I'm really looking forward to this Sunday.. I'm gona go out with the girls.. We are gona so SHOP!! But, I also wana go "cheong-K".. I want to, can we? Hehehe..
Nothing much to update already lar.. Hahaha.... Want to continue study while waiting for him.. Hehe.. =)
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
21:42