So long after me posting something here, finally I’ve decided to post something here.
Lately, there are many things which had happened. One thing I can say,
“Remember to appreciate the people you have with you, right now,
people you can think of at this moment you read this post.”
Ling, as times goes by; you’ll understand that things happen with reasons. Trust me, cheer up and just, life goes on, girl. Your friend would never want to see you in this condition, right? I know I might sound cruel but, really lar, one could never do anything if he/ she had made the decision to give up his/ her life, right?
Death, may be seen as something which may cause sadness, causing people around one sad, cry, etc. but, think of it this way, it brings them maybe not happiness but, at least they can let go the pain, they are suffering when they are alive. Life goes on no matter how. So, if I could choose, lead your life happy, wake up with a smile, and enjoy + cherish every moment you have with the ones you love. =)
Next, assignments are crazy, kay? It can really kill me lar. This week I got two assignments for Journalism units, Online Journalism today and Radio and Broadcast Journalism on Friday. But, due to my interviewee postpone-ing the interview to this Friday, I have no choice but to request for an extension from Mr. Jewant. But, he sounds so pissed-off lar. Blame the others lar, why you all copy me, copy me ask for extension. Hahaha. Joking lar, but he’s just pissed-off. Hehe.
I will start “Radio and Broadcast Journalism” today, I hope. Kay, it’s actually called "Radio and Broadcast Journalism" and not “Radio and TV”. We’ve been calling it since the 1st day of class, and until today I only realized it. Wow, what a “sat pai” student am i?
Next week, I have my postponed Online Journalism assignment to hand in, then on the 26th I got 2 MAJOR COMM ASSIGNMENTS due on the same day, 26th SEPTEMBER 2008, which is also my sis bday. Arggh!! And also her last day of SPM trials, actually wanted to go out kai kai and celebrate with her de, but I guess I’ll need to postpone it also as well. Hehehe. Sorry ya, sis. But, I got your present d rite, you’ll receive it de lar.
Then, after assignments will be my sem break which is then I’ll go holidays with the family. Hehe, will post about it then. =)
Ohya, this is the pictures taken in class today with the bunch of friends in “Radio and Broadcast Journalism” class. Smiles.
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
19:40