The title sounds a little weird to me la.. but too bad i cant thk of a better one d..
1st, my gastric pain is getting worse now.. I need to get a solution asap.. i promised dar that i will eat properly, as in eat on time, eat appropriately.. But, i cant seem to fullfill what i promised him.. Is just that i wake up not always on time, but i do take breakfast la.. Lunch? Uni food SUX la.. how do u expect me to eat the food there? And it's damn expensive la.. n the food there just is terrible la.. I'd rather have fastfood.. Oh no...
I better remember what i watched on super size me.. Aiks 30 days, 3 meals a day, only super-size McD!!! Pui... I can die ar...
2nd, why did i even watch it? Super size me.. Cause i'm doing my asg on it.. I'm doing on how advertising, specifically fast-food ads affect a children's decision on what to eat.. I'm including me also.. Cause I believe ads do affect an individual.. Admit it ba.. I remember seeing my sis singing along when they hear a particular ad.. And i mean not only youngest one (12) but also my other sis who is already 18 this year.. Like, my youngest sis watches TV like whenever she is free.. Like especially McD ads, whenever she sees a new toy on McD Happy Meal, she wants it.. But after having it for like 2 days max, the toy will disappear (not interested d la..) but, that's what ads do to a person.. Ads make one go crazy.. for no reason la..
Crap la.. I can argue better den how i can write in my asg proposal... Back to work la.. i wanted to post on what we did n where we went last weekend but i'm lazy la..
"You leave me SPEECHLESS when you talk to me."
10:34